"Speak like a native -
a guide to Perfect English"
100 page pdf manual and over 3 hours of audio tutorials and
(Ready for shipping October 2012)
would benefit from this multimedia resource?
If you ever had any doubts as to wether your voice is too high, too low,
monotonous or lacking "life", resource will be of great help to
you. It is also suitable if you are from a non English background
like to improve your accent.
1) Vowel Sounds: Short
Monophthongs, Long Monophthongs, Diphthongs, Thriphthongs.
2) Consonants: Nasal consonants, Sibilants, back and front consonants.
3) Mouth and tongue position.
4) Correct breathing and projection techniques for a more assertive
5) Modulation techniques - using the right pace, pitch volume and
6) Intonation Exercises.
7) Projection Exercises.
8) Use of speech patterns to make a great impression.
9) Building Rapport through voice.
10) Non verbal communication.
CD price A$99 (Australian Dollars) including delivery anywhere in
Please register your interest in
our CD or DVD by sending us an email
We will notify you as soon as they are ready for shipping.
17 June, 2012 18:55